Category: Alternative

9 thoughts on “ Whoopsydaisy - Sue The Cops (File) ”

Feb 21,  · However, for some minor disputes you may be able to sue in small claims court. You can also file a complaint against the bank with state or federal regulatory agencies. Steps. Method 1 of 4: Consulting a Consumer Attorney. 1. Build a record of the dispute. If you've decided you want to pursue legal action, you typically want to hire an attorneyViews: 45K.